Fundraising and Supporting Pathways
Pathways relies on our supporters and community to assist with raising funds for the much needed extras! We receive funding to directly serve individuals not the costs associated with service provision!
We raise funds for:
– Capital building projects including constructing affordable housing for our community.
– Vehicles to transport individuals to and from community activities and employment.
– Computers, tablets and technology software to enable our staff and the individuals we serve to effectively communicate and and enhance their skills.
– Building maintenance, repairs and upgrades for our three service locations and two homes.
– Supplies to provide services.
– Just to name a few….
Please consider donating. Cheques can be mailed or dropped off at 123 Franklyn Road, Kelowna, BC, V1X 6A9 or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements!
Remember, all donations over $20.00 are eligible for a charitable tax receipt!
Thank you in advance for considering and supporting Pathways Abilities Society!